Practice Sessions for Members and Guests
All Adult Lakeshore Curling Members receive full access to our Daily Practice Sessions. Sessions are first come first serve and must be booked prior to arrival. Please follow the link below to book your practice ice, and check in with the staff upon arrival.
1. Each person (team) can book 1 hour on 1 sheet per day
2. Please ensure you are off your sheet promptly at the end of your hour
3. All practice ice must be booked in advance
With very few exceptions (see below) the days and times of these Practice Sessions are as follows:
Weekdays: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm & 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Weekends: As available
Please note practices booked during the 5pm slot should be off the ice by 5:30 to allow time for staff to clean and for teams to arrive in time for a 6:15 league play start.
Non-Members can also take advantage of Evening and Weekend Practice Sessions by purchasing a 1-Practice Pass ($10.00), a 10-Practice Pass ($85.00), or an Unlimited-Practice Pass ($175.00). These Passes are available to those 16 years and older and are inclusive of HST.
- You can book one week in advance
- New times will show as they are loaded
**Note: Payment for practice ice must be made in person at the club.